Thursday, February 21, 2008

Side bar-liscious

To call me a lazy blogger recently would be an understatement - infrequent posting, even less frequent reading, and a woefully out of date sidebar that does little to reflect where I spend my internet time or the rest of my life!

I've been focusing a lot since moving to the Bay Area on making time in my life for the creative, and on setting aside time to educate myself about the things that matter to me, as it turns out passion is just not enough if you're hoping to immerse yourself in a new field or life direction. I often have a hard time keeping track of the various resources I find - whether it's a kick-ass site for craft projects that might give you that peaceful feeling of having created something when you have an hour or two to spare, or some of my favorite musicians and learning they were in town before (not the Monday after!) they do a show down the street. I've been coming across some amazing design sites in the field of environmental and socially responsible development (ding ding ding!) and starting to find voices I want to follow in Kenya and beyond.

I just wanted everything in one place where I could easily access it when I wanted to. Le duh: blog sidebar. So - take a look around - of course you'll still find many of my favorite bloggers (I didn't actually adjust the blog roll at all other than to consolidate it) but there's lots more now too. I know it's looooong - but all good things take some time to explore.

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

A long blogroll is a sign of intelligence and joie d' vivre! You shouldn't apologize for it.

2/22/2008 1:48 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

love your blog - keep up the good work!

2/22/2008 1:58 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I think I'm going to change the name of my blogroll to "oh la oh la eh. Rollin', rollin' with Kid N' Play."

2/24/2008 3:57 AM  
Blogger S'Mat said...

Mood Indigo... INHABITAT RULES!!! Someone told me about it a few months ago and I've been avid since. Did you see their treehouse section? They're also hiring for part-time bloggers....!

2/28/2008 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home