Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Leave it to Sara B.

Before I Knew Better

Don't know where to put you anymore
You can't be kept inside my dresser drawer I find the
Pieces of you in my dreams
And in the evenings

Spill out the edge of my mind.
Memories of you feel like they're miles wide
It's all I can do to get to the other side
Of these evenings

CHORUS
I'll see you tonight in the back of my mind
When I remember your skin like I remembered it then
When you would dress me in white with the look in your eyes
Knew you'd love me forever
Before I ever knew better

Can't see myself back beside you
But I see nobody else
Nobody's perfect but I'm perfectly happy to keep on
Bringing this love down off the shelf.

CHORUS

Better off, I couldn't say if I'd be better off without a love I live without anyway
Better off, oooh. Who knows? See you tonight.

CHORUS

lyrics/music by Sara B.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7/20/2006 4:16 AM  
Blogger Mood Indigo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/20/2006 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home