Sunday, February 04, 2007

da me un momento...

S'mat has made me rather self conscious about my delay in posting and replying to comments in the past few days! But - I'm really just trying to wait until I get my snazzy new masthead up (don't look - it's not up right yet but it will be soon!) and then give credit where credit is due. Plus, I'm at home at the moment having moved my first load of stuff home - mostly shoes and books (a girl's best friends, right?). I'm currently wearing my super-soft and cozy uggs and feeling quite blessed to be enjoying a weekend with my equally soft and cozy little nephew, Dexter. Oh, and I just had some ice cream - does life get any better than that? Apparently yes, as I'm about to make some cookies with my niece and nephew Hanna and Daniel and our little cousin David. So I promise I'll be back to my normal schedule soon and like I said, don't look because my new layout isn't ready!

Have a great Monday y'all!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger S'Mat said...

awww, i'm sorry. i meant more to express respect rather than admonishment. and a sense of miss.

2/04/2007 7:00 PM  
Blogger Airam said...

Have fun with the little ones!

2/04/2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Love the heading on the blog! It's looking great!

2/04/2007 11:00 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hope that you had fun with the little squirts.

And that your toesies remain comfy in the Uggs!

2/05/2007 3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the new header. :) S'Mat and I apologize for being lamers and not making it to the Sara B. concert last night. In our defense it is -35 outside.

2/05/2007 6:57 AM  
Blogger Grad School Reject said...

The thought of eating ice-cream is far from my mind. It was 11 degrees this morning in D.C. and I am not pleased.

Enjoy baking cookies!

2/05/2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Arthur Willoughby said...

How does one post a masthead?

2/05/2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Foofa said...

I liek the banner! Wonderful. Ice cream cookis and young people who are old enough to have personalities and not poop themselves. What a day.

2/05/2007 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the masthead and you ;)

2/05/2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I want to bake cookies now!

2/05/2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Mood Indigo said...

Hi guys! Ok I think the masthead is officially fixed and up :)


S'mat - it's cool, sometimes I need a kick in the butt :)

Maria - thanks!

Megan - merci beaucoup!

Peter - thank you for supporting my new ugg addiction so well - you're a real pal :)

Zura - you are forgiven - no music is worth losing your toes over!

GSR - cold weather for you too eh? I recommend uggs :) And cookies!

AW - I will post about the lovely friends who made it happen - I couldn't begin to tell you!

Nat - Thanks! All the nephews and neices have outgrown diapers except the one, but he's so cute I could care less! The cookies were delish!

Ricky - not as much as I love yoU!

Dr. Ken - do it!!!

2/05/2007 9:15 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

LOVE the new banner. Bravo. Well done!

2/06/2007 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home