Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm going to be on t.v.!

For all you Canadians - this is quite last minute but if you have a chance, tune in to the second viewing of "La fosses aux lionnes" at 11:30p.m. on radio Canada. My date for the weekend, Allan, is getting interviewed - and they did a quick shot of me (and then he made a joke about how I don't speak french). Believe me - this trip makes me want to speak french! I think there could be hope for me too! When I hear things like, "creme de la creme" or "phantoms" or "merde," I totally understand them. I figure I am practically fluent.

O.k. - the wine and cheese await - we're hanging out with Kyle and Dom from One Red Paperclip. These guys are so wired though (Allan has an interview tonight with a Canadian station, Kyle's on the phone doing an interview with China. China!) so I had to jump on and hope one of the Montreallers (I've been corrected from my use of Montrealite, but I still don't know how to spell it - apologies!) can catch the show.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

It's so neat that you're meeting Kyle! Hope your trip is going well.

10/27/2006 6:13 AM  
Blogger S'Mat said...

rats! years ago i traded my TV in for a cage of ferrets. never looked back (or smelled the same) ever again... now i watch about 3 hours a year, but i do so wish i could check the show. the premise behind allan's website (had to dig through a few posts to find the http) is wild. do you find you two kindred?

10/27/2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said...

Meh, I just missed it. Otherwise, hope all is going smashingly and you're going to have some Montreal bagels!

10/27/2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

AND the One Red Paperclip Guy? Ha! How cool is all of that?

10/29/2006 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home