Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I got home late last night and I'm zonked - so an extended post that tries to capture the absolute brilliance of this past weekend will have to wait. In the meantime, here are a few pics to whet your appetite. I mentioned my costume went with the whole Are You My Wife theme - though I must say it wasn't the most politically correct get-up I've ever come up with...

The mail-order bride and her date (please note the t-shirt says, "From Russia with Love":



The mail-order bride and the indescribable Fest-Of-Evil creator/producer/host - Harry:



Hope everyone has a fantastic and safe Halloween - my recap of the weekend will be up soon, and I'm sure Allan is working on his as well. Cheers!

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Adorable! And I'll be looking forward to the post about your Montreal trip.
Cheers!
H

10/31/2006 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Sometimes it's ok not to be PC.

11/01/2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger S'Mat said...

cor blimey... from orange julep to pussy corps.! you were in a true montrealer's care (my roommate woke up at 6am on a couch in the latter on last week's friday... trying to remember how he got there.)

11/01/2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger S'Mat said...

might i also ask how you liked the poutine?

11/01/2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger Mood Indigo said...

my thoughts on poutine will be included in my post about the trip - should get it done tonight :) I take it you read Allan's update?

11/01/2006 3:52 PM  
Blogger S'Mat said...

guilty... it looked like a whirlwind trip! it's funny how someone else's pictures make you nostalgic for the very same place that you live. can't wait to read your side!

11/01/2006 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home