Wednesday, November 08, 2006

In honor of yesterday: Peace Day

Natalie said yesterday was Peace Day. And since I was offline for most of the day, I'll post the following news in honor of such a day.

DONALD RUMSFIELD JUST RESIGNED!!!!!!!! If ever I were willing to turn into a crazy cat-lady for the sake of over-utilization of exclamation points, it would be over this news. My brother is worried we might end up with someone scarier. That said, I'm going to focus for the moment on the fact that the American public used the polls to speak yesterday, and the government responded (sure it's a political maneuver, it always is). The tide is hopefully starting to turn. And we're one seat ahead in the Senate! My inner-political geek and idealist lives!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

November 8 was my friend Erin's bday and she said her bday wish was for Rumsfeld do resign! I guess we kind of owe her ;-)

11/09/2006 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home