Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Indie-ness

Wow, my blog wanderings really pay off sometimes. Today I checked in on a site I love but for some reason haven't been a regular reader of. This led me to a new project of the author - a shared space for bloggers whose blogs don't fall into the typical categories of "humor" or "parenting" or "food." No labels? Sign me up! Because while I started this blog to chronicle my dating life...ahem...I don't do much of that. And even when I do, it's just a piece of the things I enjoy bringing to the blogosphere, ruminating over and getting perspective on from a handful of kindred spirits. I don't think I really fall into much of a category any more, if I ever did. Anyway - I like this indie blogger thing. I signed up. I submitted a post. I think you should check the site out - I know some of you will enjoy it and want to participate as well!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comments. I'm so glad you check out my site -- and am even happier that you are one of our first IndieBloggers! :)

This is pretty exciting, isn't it?

12/21/2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Mood Indigo said...

very!

12/21/2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home