Thursday, December 14, 2006

Butterflies (quasi)explained

Like I said in my 100th post - I love to come here and spill when something exciting comes up or there's some true romantic potential in the air. And yet...this most recent someone who has somehow made his way into my life (and let me assure you this is in the absolutely most early stages) has sparked my interest so intensely that I am absolutely terrified to go into it on here for fear things won't pan out and I'll have my own excitement to answer to when trying to come to terms with yet another "goodbye" instead of a nice long "hello." So...I'm keeping mum until I have a better sense of things and a bit more than butterflies to base my excitement on. Until then...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you sister! I feel the same way re: being afraid of a goodbye instead of a long hello. Although I think I'll blog a little way through it, as much as I can until it starts to feel icky.

I got some pretty sound advice the other day, take things "one date at a time."

Good luck with the new man ;)

12/15/2006 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotcha. Mum's the word. I hear you loud and clear, as I may have just met someone last night... but that's as far as I'll venture.

12/15/2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger S'Mat said...

so you're spilling the beans about not spilling the beans? i like that.. does this mean your posts'll become less frequent while you count butterflies in the meadow? ha, seems to be something in the air!

12/15/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Mood Indigo said...

ooh - good to know there are some others in potentially the same spot - how fun!

S'mat - my posting will continue - I can't silence the random thoughts solely because the butterflies have taken flight.

12/15/2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger S'Mat said...

a li'l bi' o bu'r's be'r than a larger barge o marge...

i know what you mean by not wanting to post: you have to give the poor flighters ether in order to look them over and analyze.. (Heisenburg haunts all corners of life)

12/15/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Obi-Mac BakDon said...

There is also that thing about the person who is always videotaping his child's every move and so is never really with them. You can chronicle later, or perhaps journal offline now (I personally can no longer do that because I can no longer write with a pen. I can no longer write with a pen because I have been typing on computers so long my minimal handwriting skills have become atrophied).

There re some things I choose not to blog about...frightening isn't it?

12/16/2006 5:39 AM  
Blogger Grad School Reject said...

Whatever the result I hope you are happy. And if you feel like sharing...well, I imagine you will have some very eager readers waiting. And if you don't fee like sharing....I for one will still be stopping by to read. I hope you are having a good weekend.

12/16/2006 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home